Welcome to the home of the Narcissu Side 2nd (Narci2) English project.
2010-09-09 – Note to people visiting from Arch Linux – While it’s nice to link to this site from your narcissu-en package info Your narcissu2 package contains updated versions of the original narcissu, AND the sequel, in one package…
What Is “Narcissu”?Originally, the story of “Narcissu” was written by Tomo Kataoka in 2005 and released for free download on the web. Mr. Kataoka has been exceedingly generous in allowing fans across the globe to translate these two games, on the condition that they be released for free just like the originals were. Thanks to that, the original game has been translated into a number of languages, including English , French , and Chinese . Anyone who is interested in bringing this story into other languages is encouraged to give it a try, and the translation community would be happy to help.
- 2014-04-25 Narcissu 1st & 2nd goes on Steam
- 2013-11-03 Narcissu 1+2 Greenlight campaign starts!
- 2010-09-28 Narcissu PSP non-spoiler review up
- 2010-09-03 Vietnamese Narcissu 2 released
- New translated project started – translators of all levels wanted
- Article on reading translator comments in the game script (2010-07-15)
- Giveaway contest results announced
- v1.1 script released.
- Article on Agilis’s translation style for the project posted
- A script update with very minor bug fixes is in the works, almost complete.
- ‘Afterwards’ series of articles about the project started.
- Giveaway contest open, drawing on June 1, 2010
- Narcissu2 Released: 3/31/2010
Narcissu for PSP (Japanese) is out!